Thursday, February 14, 2008

Of All the Fish in the Sea...

I'd pick Jason! Yes, we played with goldfish in our mouths (while we were dating) and even more immature, we took pictures of it. Good thing love is blind!! :)My sweet little Valentines last year.Sometimes, I wonder how my life would be different had I not married Jason. It's easier to let my mind wander down this path when things are not-so-great, yet not once have I come to the conclusion that I'd be any happier. Oh sure, some of the problems could be eliminated, but the good things are too plentiful. Our life is full of talking, joking, laughing, eating, playing, learning and smiling. And those combined create a life full of love. I love you Jason and Clara. "How sweet it is to be loved by you!"
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you too!

P.S. Along with LOVING Jason and Clara, I love Paint too and tonight I realized why Lily and James use it to make cards for everyone's birthdays every year. :)

2 comments:

angela hardison said...

Happy Valentine's Day Anna Banana.

The Gotzingers said...

Happy Heart Day to you and your sweet family! :o)