Clara had a rough morning and I thought I was going to have to put five times she hurt herself instead of five things that make her happy, but since she only fell and hit her head on the dishwasher, fell out of the pantry, dropped a glass lit on her foot and smashed her fingers in the cupboards I have rubberbanded together, she only made it to four. Luckily, she hasn't gotten hurt since then. (At this point, I stopped writing and am finishing the rest of this today, Saturday)
Clara's five happy thoughts:
1. Bubbles. Whenever I am doing dishes and she sees the bubbles she signs "please" so I will give her some to play with.
3. Shoes (she LOVES to play with her shoes). Sorry for the snot face, she's been a little snotty this week.
4. Getting on her bike all by herself... often she gets her leg stuck
and most of the time she gets on it sitting backwards (she's not into taking pictures, if you haven't noticed)
Apparently that's not the only thing she attempts to get on backwards.
5. Trying to bit her foam letters out of the bag in the tub. At first I couldn't figure out what she was doing, she was just shoving her face in the bag.
Anna's five happy thoughts:
1. Goose's trail in the sand from crawling2. Having a garage door opener, especially in the rain
3. The slobber that was on the window after Clara got to look outside and was really hyper4. PTO as in paid time off... I've been dreaming much lately about when Jason graduates and not only will he be able to hang out with us on Saturdays, but he'll be able to take days off and get paid for it... a luxury he doesn't have right now while he's part-time.
5. Clara's little belly sticks out SO far after she eats. She looks like she has this little mini pregnant belly. This picture doesn't do it justice but Jason and I just crack up at it all the time.

2 comments:
The pregnant belly is so funny!
That first picture of her with the bubbles is so cute. I love her chessey grin on her face.
Post a Comment