Saturday, February 16, 2008

Little Rascals

So anyone who's seen my backyard knows the neighbor boys throw their toys, trash and other things into it. I don't clean it up and one time, the mom saw it and made the older sister come gather them all up (maybe because I told the mom I was going to throw it away or throw it into the desert behind our hosue). Well, lately, the boys have thrown some really nice balls over and I heard them just now and peeking through my window, I saw them standing on something, looking into my backyard at their toys. Sorry boys, I'm not giving them back! They do not have much supervision and it's not the only annoying thing they've done. Plus, Clara never takes good naps on Saturday because they are outside screaming and yelling. Part of that is how close we are to their house, so I can't really blame them for that, but I'll be glad to be in a house that is quiet inside despite the neighbors.

3 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Anna thanks for your comments on my blog. They totally helped out in that stressful time! :) And reading yours always makes me laugh - I think you should be a columnist.

Unknown said...

I would highly recommend a "noise maker". It is by far the best thing I have for Brynlie. Just one of the ones that you find at wal-mart that makes like waterfall noises. It has saved me soo many times! She will sleep through anything if that is on in the room. It drowns out EVERYTHING. At our family reunions, on trips when we share a room, etc. There is no way she would sleep without that. It seriously is well worth the $20 investment! Those stinkin boys won't disturb her! :)

JLynn said...

sell the boys toys on ebay. that's how they can get them back if they really want them, and maybe then they'll stop throwing them into your yard. they'll have to pay for it later. :) plus, i think that's really rude their "supervisor" just let's them throw stuff onto another person's property. curt and i are big on respecting property. those little boys need to learn some manners!