Sunday, February 10, 2008

Imagine That

I have been looking for brown dressy shoes for Clara to wear with her brown dresses. I have found some cute shoes but none that I thought were worth $30 since I'm sure she won't be wearing them for long. And then I found the most darling pair... I might even pay $30 for them. Oh, except they were $89.95. Imagine that, my favorite pair are more than I'd pay for MY shoes. And I thought $10 at Target was bad... Is there a secret store hiding all the inexpensive but cute shoes? If you know where it is, let me know!! :)

12 comments:

JLynn said...

check babies'r'us i have gotten the majority of cache's shoes there. on clearance too, for like $4.60 a pair. :) they have cute shoes. my dilemna is always i think the girls always have more shoes, (b/c girls do need more shoes.:) and the girls shoes are so much cuter, it's harder to find cute little boy shoes.

The Smith's said...

I can get the comment box up it just wont let me publish it.

The Smith's said...

That was retarded. I just tried holding down the ctrl key and it didnt work so I thought ok, lets try the shift key because that makes sence and it worked. WHAT THE HECK!!!!

Unknown said...

I usually end up at Target for shoes, but I agree... baby shoes are soooo expensive. ( I did see a pretty big selecion of baby shoes at Marshalls the other day but they were all a little too big).

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

I have a hard time buying shoes too. We broke down and spent $25 on a pair of shoes for Roman. They are about a inch too long, but too bad. We are going to get our moneys worth! I used to tease my dad that he would buy me size 10 when my foot was only a eight and a half. "You'll grow into them..."

Justin & Carli said...

Anna - So glad you found my blog and left a comment! So...I have to confess I found yours a while ago but was too chicken to post anything. Wasn't quite sure how I felt about the whole blog thing. Anyways, some of your posts actually convinced me it would be okay to do one. Your little girl is too cute and getting so big. I'd love to get together sometime and looking forward to now keeping in touch!

The Blakes said...

I have major shoe issues! The only pairs Ty has are from clearance racks priced less than $10. It's so hard to find them at a reasonable price - I'll buy them 3 sizes too big if they're on clearance just so I don't have to pay full price later. I'll keep my eyes peeled for cute brown ones for Clara!

The Gotzingers said...

Ya... I couldn't pay that much for a toddler pair of shoes. For me??? Well maybe if I had the extra funds to do it. Not much of a shoe person... I just stick to scrapbooking!! LOL!!

angela hardison said...

Clara looks chubby in the photo in your header.Ha! Maybe I should make you a new one with a more recent picture :)

Ryan said...

I make shoes.

DeWitts said...

Hey anna, I love your blog, your baby girl is such a cutie pie!! Hope we can keep in touch. Marti

Maren said...

i get brynlees sunday shoes from target/babies r us and then her good everyday pair of tennies i get stride rites...they are pricey but WORTH IT! there is a clearance store at az. mills...not much cheaper, like $10.
check on ebay. you can probably find them way cheaper!