Sometimes when I hear the things kids say I think how much I look forward to having my own talking children to make me laugh. And then I have conversations like the following with Jason that make me realize I already have a speaking age household member that says off the wall things...
Anna: What do you want for Christmas?
Jason: Nothing.
Anna: Tell me.
Jason: I know, I will take what you'd spend on me and buy you that camera that's $150.
Anna: Um, sorry, we can spend like $20 on each other.
Jason: What? You can't even buy the big box of tampons with that!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
haha that is so funny!
aghh, anna! maybe you should up your money limit just a couple of bucks...come on, don't you want to see a BIG box of tampons waiting for you under the tree on Christmas morning?!!! lol. :)
The fact that Jason knows the cost of a big box of tampons just amazes me! My husband is great and all but I don’t think he would even know what section of the store there in or even know the difference between brands, box sizes and prices. Wow... Anna you have trained him well!
love the conversation. so funny and pretty much a true statement!
Oh, THAT made me laugh out loud!!! I can't wait until we're all out of the poorhouse!
Post a Comment