Tuesday, August 14, 2007

One of a Kind



Last night we had another good laugh when Jason was browsing blogs (which he has NEVER done before) and became interested in these celebrity look-a-likes. I haven't taken the time to do it, so we decided to do it and boy was it entertaining! This is the very first one I did and was surprised at how good looking I am (HA!). Actually, I don't know who these people are and Jason seemed to think most of them were good looking and I suppose I care what he thinks. I like the Rebecca girl... good thing Jason was around to pronounce her last name properly. :) The next one I did, however, resulted in three African American woman, including Venus Williams and Condoleeza Rice. Now, this is funny because I am so white and pale and have blond hair. As funny as this was, Jason's results were all the more funny. Not funny because of how the people looked that he was compared to, funny because the MAJORITY of them were FEMALE!!! I think his results always included at least two or three women, and many times it was more. I have never once looked at my husband and thought he looked feminine at all. Then, the guys that resulted were people no one has heard of (he did get Albert Einstein once) and his percentages were never over like 65%. So I guess that just means my husband is one of a kind!

1 comment:

JLynn said...

hey anna-banana. yes, i'm still alive. :) we are still planning on visiting. no postings, just nothing in particular lately. when i saw this celeb look a like thingy on here, i thought, "What? No, Kirsten Dunst!" I have always thought she resembles you. Even when I watch her in movies and some times I think her mannerisms resemble yours. there are some things i could write about so i'll make a post.:) i look forward to seeing you guys this weekend!