skip to main |
skip to sidebar
More Pictures
The more I look at these, the more I think, "I can't believe I paid for these..." I know I could have got much better ones just doing it myself with a nice camera. Next time. Anyway, this one just makes me laugh because Clara's face looks so round and chubby and she looks SO mad.
Clara kept trying to get out of whatever we put her in or off whatever she was on. The reason I like this is because her ankles are crossed, which she does a lot, especially when she's in her carseat.
After they take the pictures, they arrange some of them like this and then try to charge you like $29.99 for the sheet... what a joke! Anyway, Jason is mad I took one of her nakey and look at the one on the bottom, she's totally trying to escape. She does not like to hold still.

Even though she's not smiling, this may be the best one, either that or the one of her laying down in this outfit. She just looks so concern, which is actually her expression of choice. She's pretty funny, that's for sure!
3 comments:
Uh-oh, she is mastering the art of dirty looks at a young age... I pretty much love it. I especially love when her big eyes just follow me around, staring at me like I'm an alien or something :)
i think the pics are cute! you'll be glad you got them done later on in life maybe. she is a cutie!
She's so cute! This is such a hard age to get them smiling at the camera. She still is adorable though!! Cute outfits! I LOVE the pink dress!
Post a Comment