Friday, July 20, 2007

Breaking Point...

Well, today I just decided I couldn't handle it anymore, and when I say "it" I'm referring to life. I had SO much to do today and on top of the stress of that, lots of problems surfaced. If you are in a good mood, I'd advise you not to read further, because I'm pretty much just going to complain, and, I'm going to enjoy it. This is everything that contributed to my breaking point: (hint: reaching breaking point = tears).
  • A woman in my neighborhood was apparently approached by some man stating I was spreading rumors about her. I know very little about this woman and I certainly didn't say anything about her, except maybe she was my other neighbor's mom. I HATE lies and I feel so bad for this woman and the crud she has to deal with (apparently this isn't the beginning). She called me today to listen to my story and I told her I have heard nothing, said nothing and promised if anything came across my way I'd stop it. I just don't get how I got involved in this!?
  • Our interest on our home in UT didn't get paid like it should have... and the bank said banks have a 3pm wire deadline... so I sped to my bank here and they said, oh, it's 230pm. GRRRRR, so not only do I have to pay the stupid $2400, I now have a late fee of $127 that could have been totally avoided. But hey, what's another $127? We can just go out back and pick it off our money tree, I am so glad we have one of those.
  • My house is a mess and I haven't been getting much help to clean it and get things done... other family members are apparently always tired. I'm glad I'm never tired and don't need more than 5 hours of sleep so I can do everything I want.
  • I have SO much work to do for one of my jobs, but I can't get caught up. The client is frustrated and I'm frustrated because I don't know what's really going on. I'm about ready to call it quits... especially since my last check was like $47. For the first time in 7 months, I do not LOVE life like I want to. If things don't get better once we get caught up, I am going to talk to my boss. The last couple of days, I have had to be available to talk to the client, but I don't get paid for waiting for a phone call. So, I feel like I have worked all day, but really it's a few hours.
  • The old accountant with my other job is not giving me the information I need to clear up some things and file quarterly taxes. Now, here's a really LOUD GRRRRRRRRRR because I get so irritated when I try so hard to avoid firedrills, but they happen anyway.

My saving grace? Oh my sweet Clara. When I put her in the car to go to the bank and when I went into the bank, she just gave me the biggest and sweetest smiles ever. She is my happiness! By the way, how, you ask, do I have time to blog when my house is a disaster? I typed most of this while I was feeding Clara, which is my normal routine. Thank heavens for Boppys!

3 comments:

JLynn said...

Anna, wish I could be there to give you a helping hand and more so to give you a great big HUG! :) You are a great person, Anna! I've always admired ALL that you strive to do and be. You are special, and I hear ya, some days everything seems like it's just too much to juggle. We are so blessed though that through the tears we can look down at our sweet babies and our tears of sadness can quickly turn into tears of joy. Glad you always have little Clara as a little sunbeam. :) Oh, the sweet innocence and joy a baby can bring.

angela hardison said...

Sad, I'm sorry :( I should have given you a hug when you came over. You forgot to mention another bad thing on your list - that your little sister is moving away from right next door. We are reallllly going to miss you, but you better come visit us in our new house all the time. Clara can't live without me, or vice versa.

When your house sells, it will all be worth it.
Work sucks. Quit! JK, I know you're not a quitter, but I wouldn't blame you... that 'business' conference call the other day seemed horribly boring.

Hope you are having fun in Snowflake! Love you.

Miller Family said...

So sorry for the bad day! The good news is everything will get better. And yes, I've had those days that I just want to scream and sit on my couch and pout because I'm upset at the world. Take a deep breath and hopefully things will be better tomorrow. By the way....love the tired comment. I get that around here ALL the time. I don't think our hubbys understand how tiring it can be to stay at home all day and take care of babies. You're awesome! Stay happy and go play with Clara. :)