...not to be confused with the practice that permits four of the nine Supreme Court justices to grant a writ of certiorari, but rather a response to being 'tagged' by Jen. I think this concept is silly, but I think it's always good to document things like this.
4 Jobs I've Held
1: Hunt's Hideaway Restaurant 2: KS Appraisal 3: Sell & Associates 4: CBIZ/MHM
4 Movies I can Watch Over & Over
1: Miss Congeniality 2: Dumb & Dumber (especially with Jason laughing at the SAME parts EVERY time like it's the FIRST time he's seen it) 3: The Count of Monte Cristo 4: Pirates of the Carribean
4 Places I Have Lived
1: Mesa, AZ 2: Rancho Bernardo, CA 3: Poway, CA 4: Snowflake, AZ
4 T.V. Shows I Enjoy
1: Jeopardy 2: House 3: The Office (although I rarely remember when it's on) 4: the news
4 Places I Have Been on Vacation
1: San Francisco, CA 2: Silverton, CO 3: Riviera Maya, Mexico (THE BEST) 4: Lake Powell
4 Favorite Foods
1: Cookies 2: Nachos 3: Sweet potato fries 4: Penne Rustica from Macaroni Grill 5: Steak from Durrant's (not the Porterhouse!) 6: French Onion Soup (Mimi's has the best I've found) 7: Chicken Tortilla Soup (La Padilla Suiza... only had it once but it was fantastic) 8: BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad (Cheesecake Factory's is FABULOUS and I'm sure nice and HEALTHY)... oh, was I only supposed to pick FOUR? Impossible. :)
4 Websites I Visit Daily
1: My blog 2: hotmail.gom 3: gmail.google.com 4: Chase
4 Places I Want to Visit
1: Europe, EVERYWHERE in Europe 2: Washington D.C. 3: Hawaii 4: New York
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You lived in RB?
Post a Comment