I love Instagram. I love that I can take a real-life, quick picture and instantly post it for people to see and to document every day life. I think "speed blogging" is the perfect description for it. I hope it will never replace my blogging because clearly it only allows me to express a fraction of my thoughts and only slightly more of the pictures I take. But it is handy when life is a bit busy, like it has been the last few weeks. It isn't bad or good, it just is. So here's a little of what we've been up to over the last few weeks.
Hazel gets excited very easily.
Potty training is going well. She hasn't had an accident at our house in two weeks. She's had a few at other's houses, but that's expected, right? And PS, Clara's underwear are technically the same size as the ones I bought for Hazel, but apparently they are a wee bit stretched out.I loved conference. There were some amazing talks. Note to self: study scriptures more diligently and work on becoming more sensitive to the Spirit.
And we thought her head couldn't look any bigger.
Karen made cupcakes for Jason on his birthday. He's 34. That seems a lot older than 33.
While eating the cupcakes, it became rather apparent that Hazel has not eaten enough cupcakes, as she proceeded to attempt to eat her entire cupcake without laying a finger on it.
Baby pot bellies = awesome
I love having this girl around
Cool weather = lots of walks
Lazy Sunday = Noah's Ark
We started our Fall Break early (Clara only had three days off) and watched Brave with Kathryn and her sisters. I braved it and took Hazel in undies. Clara started wailing/crying and insisted on sitting in my lap for a good portion of the movie. I love how sensitive she is to things.
Dance party in Best Buy for FHE
While my mom was out of town, we kept my dad company. One night he fed us chips and candy for dinner. Clara asked if she could have another candy bar because she "ate a lot of chips".
She's getting good at smiling for the camera.
And less good at fashion.
On day one of Clara's break, we met my dad for lunch.
On day two of Fall Break, we decided to go to Globe. I imagined seeing autumn leaves and being home within 3 hours. 6 hours later, we returned. I didn't plan well, but in the end, we got to "explore" which made Clara very, very happy. Angela and I decided that maybe going to TJ's to get pumpkins would have resulted in a similar excitement factor. We had a good time, but, you know.
That night Debbie made us all dinner and Hazel shut herself in the dog kennel.
On day three, Clara and Hazel played at my mom's all day since I worked.
"Look! I'm a rhinoceros"
Hazel tried sucking my leftover green smoothie with a straw. When that didn't work out, she stuck her hand inside and sucked the smoothie off her hand.
























5 comments:
Love the stretched undies :)
We tried potty training over here- but right now EVERYTHING is "itchy" included his new superhero underwear.
I may have to speed blog. You make it look so fun. :)
You guys also have so much fun. over there!
I'm just a little jealous that Hazel is potty trained. You want to come train Molly? Also how do you make your green smoothies?
instagram killed my blog (working on being better though). i'm really glad you have a smart phone, sis.
Anna! I'm leaving this comment from my computer! Hallelujah!
I love...
Hazel's head
Clara's Reese's shirt
Angela's chubby baby girl
Post a Comment