A few weekends ago, we went up to Sunrise to enjoy the changing leaves. I told Jason more than once, "This is the best day of my life!" That might have been a dramatization of my feelings, but regardless, the natural beauty witnessed was breathtaking.
We snatched donuts from my mom's for breakfast, Clara found the perfect hanger for her drink, I tried Combos for the first time (Jason was embarrassed to be married to someone that's never had them) and Hazel learned how to pucker up.
The drive up was incredible. I couldn't stop taking pictures out the window. We could have turned around and gone home and I would have been completely satisfied without even getting out of the car. It was also beautiful at Sunrise, especially the lift ride up and down. Jason was paranoid and hung on for dear life right along with the girls. Meanwhile, I took hundreds of pictures. It was more beauty than I could take in. We rested at the bottom with some kettle corn and then drove over to Big Lake and looked around before heading to Taylor to visit Jason's family. It was a spectacular day.










4 comments:
I love seeing the leaves change colors. Unfortunately, it doesnt' happen here. You have to go drive to the changing leaves or to the snow. I always told Brandon that someday I want to live somewhere with 4 seasons. ;)
Seeing the leaves change is one thing I miss about Utah. Beautiful pictures Anna!
aww it makes me so happy that you were so happy :)
LOVE changing seasons! I should so this next year!
Gorgeous! We went to Big Lake for our anniversary and it left me with the same feeling :).
Post a Comment