It's Monday night and that's FHE (Family Home Evening) night in the Mormon world. Song, prayer, lesson, song, prayer. Except in our house, that doesn't happen very often. We go on walks, play games and get treats. We just hang out and feel the love. Tonight I decided if we do a lesson every other week, that should be good. Or at least in the summer. Last week, we did a lesson. So tonight, we went to DQ for treats. Then we sang a few songs at home while we ate our ice cream. That works, right?
I gave Hazel a lid full of ice cream in the car. She did really well with her spoon until we were in the garage. We sat talking too long and she dropped a golf ball size mound of ice cream on her clothes. Jason scooped it up with the spoon but Hazel kept licking her shirt where the ice cream had sat. I love it when my kids make me laugh and I love it when I stop being so uptight and am able to laugh at messes instead of stress about them.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey, when you pull your ears out like that you look like me.
sounds like the perfect FHE to me :)
sound like fhe at our house.
haha, these pictures.
Post a Comment