Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Right Where I Want To Be

Last week we experienced a nice little storm, lots of rain and lots of wind. It was unexpected and storms like that don't come here often during this time of year. I immediately stopped the housework, opened the curtains and cuddled and read books on the couch with Hazel and Clara. I was so happy knowing of all the places I could have been at that moment, I was exactly where I wanted to be.

5 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Cute!! That was a fun storm! I need to do that more often - put my stuff down and snuggle with my kids.

I put up the tent in the garage and the kids watched the storm with their friends :)

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

that is so sweet! (and it was a great storm!)

Jen said...

It's amazing how a storm totally transforms the mood and atmosphere of everything. Love it!

DeWitts said...

you are such a good mom.

Rachel+Co said...

oh hi! remember when i used to read your blog? well, i think i'm getting back into the swing of things. it's so fun to see these little peeks into your life even when i can't be there all the time. love ya lots!