Jason stayed up late Friday night to clean the house for dinner at our house Sunday. He then woke up early Saturday morning to get the yard work done before heading to Yuma. Once we got to Yuma, he helped non-stop to set up for the reception we were there to attend. Once the reception was over, he worked until every last thing was taken care of. He was the only one outside doing the "manly" stuff for the last little while. He drove all the way home and only need me to pinch and slap him to keep him awake the last little bit. We didn't get back home until about 1:30am and didn't get to bed until 2:30am. He woke up with the kids (around 7:00am) and made breakfast (eggs and hashbrowns). After church, he helped me set up for our family dinner and cleaned up the kitchen before taking a quick nap.
I love being married to someone that volunteers to help and doesn't stop until things are done. He doesn't make excuses, just gets to work. It always makes me smile when I watch him helping and know that I get to claim him as mine.
I love being married to someone that volunteers to help and doesn't stop until things are done. He doesn't make excuses, just gets to work. It always makes me smile when I watch him helping and know that I get to claim him as mine.

4 comments:
What a blessing to have such a wonderful spouse :)
and BEAUTIFUL picture of you two!!!
great pic of you guys:)
just good to know he really took "when you're helping you're happy" to heart:) good boy JASON!!! Thats a gold star in my book:)
Great picture of you guys!
Jason's amazing! It's good you recognized it.
Post a Comment