Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tired, Busy - My Usual

I have lots of blogging to do. Life is good and busy and not slowing down. I have laundry to fold, a house to clean, work to do and plenty of other things that need my attention. (Have you noticed the trend yet?). Instead, I'm going to e-mail the following picture to someone for a game we're going to play at church and then I'm going to bed. I'm super sleepy because holding a brand new baby niece just couldn't wait.
I love seeing pictures of my childhood. I was so cute and so happy. I want to be more like that. I had these three thoughts about this particular picture:
1. When I tell people I didn't really have hair until I was three, I worry I'm exaggerating. I'm three in this picture. Clearly, it's not an exaggeration.
2. Everyone is going to guess who I am because Hazel looks like me.
3. My goodness I was cute - no wonder my mother had 5 more children after me. :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

you were adorable and still are!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

you were so cute! Hazel does look just like you! Beautiful!

Lisa said...

What a darling picture of you Anna!

I didn't have hair until I was 2 or 3 either... people thought I was a boy. Ugh.

Rachel+Co said...

ha! everyone is going to guess who you are because you still look exactly the same. maybe 12 years old instead of 3, but still. so cute!