Monday, March 19, 2012

Because It's Spring

Last Monday was not much different than any other Monday, yet it felt different since it was the beginning of Spring Break. We tried to make the week extra fun. To kick off our break, we had donuts for breakfast.
That afternoon Clara begged to play in the irrigation "because it's Spring." I am pretty sure she thinks this week is spring since it's Spring Break. Ha. Anyway, I obliged. I tried to put Hazel's feet in, but it was clear she just wanted to get all the way in.We had a birth day (like the birth day, not just a birthday),
art day, eating out day,
park day,
mom goes to work day, Ikea day and mommy-daughter date day.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome spring break!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

We went to down town Mesa to check out the festival on Saturday, but with the wind, it looked like they had closed shop. I love the picture you got in there!

Looks like a fun week!