Sunday, February 12, 2012

14 Days of Love: Day 12

Jason: The way he reads (think: spell checks) my blog posts and tells me what typos I made. Actually, he doesn't tell me. He asks, "Did you know you spelled clowns wrong? It said clowsn." And yes, he even sounds out the mispelled word for me.

Clara: She loves and eats lots of raw fruits and vegetables.

Hazel: Going outside makes her so, super excited and she kicks her legs, flaps her arms and makes noise when she realizes what is coming.

*******************************************************

I've just wrapped up a pleasantly full week. A little bit of work, hanging out with Jen and her family, helping with and hosting Angela's baby shower and attending a friend's baby shower. All things a good life is made of. A good life is also made of a good night's rest which is why I will be posting pictures of our fun-filled week after I get a good night's rest. Yeee!

1 comment:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Jason's doesn't count - you already did that one for Day 7. Sorry. Gotta come up with something else. :D

I'm loving these posts. They are fantastic - love getting to know your sweet family a little bit better.

Happy Heart's Day!