Thursday, January 12, 2012

Melzer Siblings

I'm not done talking about my family. I loved being with everyone. I love my family and love claiming them. While we were taking pictures of the siblings I thought about how each of us is so unique, yet we mesh so well together. We will always have something in common, no matter what. We can hang out, talk and laugh no matter what. There is so much love, no matter what.From left to right, youngest to oldest:
Lily (13) - playful, fun
James (16) - friendly, likable
Daniel (22) - quiet, devoted
Steven (24) - thoughtful, tender
Angela (27) - classy, accepting
Me (30)
Ryan (32) - generous, witty
Rachel (34) - talented, go getter
Emily (37) - helpful, peacemaker

PS Hopefully I got everyone's ages right. In my mind, we're all about 10 years younger in real life than we are on paper.
PPS Picture edited by Kathryn.

5 comments:

Jen said...

AWW I Love family!

It's going to be several yrs until we can get a family picture though.
2 r on missions now and there are still 3 more boys to go and all will overlap. Our youngest is 13 too, so i guess when he returns home from his mission we can finally get a picture. It's going to be a fun time!

Christi said...

That is exactly how I feel about my family!! :) I think it is funny to think about sometimes that I have such good friends as siblings (especially sisters) and if they weren't my siblings, probably wouldn't talk to me on the phone for hours at a time or be so close. Your family is awesome.

Amy said...

What a great picture! (And a great family!)

Beka said...

was your list too long to say:)?

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Crazy to think I really only know 4 of you.