
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Thanksgiving Feast
I had so much fun taking pictures at Clara's preschool Thanksgiving feast. I actually took pictures before it too and had fun following the kids around just snapping pictures. Her preschool really is amazing and I am really glad I didn't skip out on it for the sake of saving money. It's not just the things she learns, but it's the fun experiences she has. Half of the kids were dressed as Indians and the other half as pilgrims. Clara was really excited she was one of the Indians. (She really was, she's just making a goofy face in this picture.)
They tried to be as authentic as possible and had fun serving dishes, made the kids stand while they ate, used seashells as spoons/forks and draped a large white cloth over their shoulder to act as their napkin.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Melanie has one more year before Kindergarten... I want to hear more about this preschool...
wow- what a GREAT preschool:)!!
and you ARE a bunch of pigs!!! holy hannah hazel:)!!!
so we didn't get to talk much this morning- girls night?
I am so glad you are enjoying preschool! Clara makes a darling indian. =)
I am sorry but Clara is HILARIOUS! I always love her cute faces. What a fun activity. Hope you are doing well.
that looks really cool, and the pictures look great too. i'm glad clara got to dress up as an indian... since she IS one and all.
That's awesome. And that first picture of Clara is just pure awesomeness. Do you ever have a hard time deciding which of your many amazing and remarkable pictures you will put up in your house?
Post a Comment