Today my priorities are now obvious.
In my defense, we have had 4 big parties at our house in less than two weeks. Add in leaving town for a night, Christmas (and all the related festivities), homemade projects/gifts, Clara's birthday, Hazel's birthday, visitors and tons of family time and it’s little wonder why I can’t seem to manage to do anything responsible this morning while Hazel sleeps and Clara is at my mom's. It’s also little wonder why my heart is full and this month has been the richest, fullest and happiest month this year.
I will be back with a full update Anna style – wordy and full of pictures. For now, all is merry and bright and I’m going to continue enjoying it.

2 comments:
Merry Christmas Anna!
We loved visiting with all of you on Hazel's birthday! Thanks again for inviting us. Happy New Year to you. =)
Post a Comment