There's a fine line between adventurous and stupid. Waking up before 5am for the Arizona Balloon Classic rode on that line. Trying to get ready, get Clara ready, pump and leave by 5:20am to pick up Angela made me question my sanity once or twice. I don't wake up that early. Especially after I don't get to bed until almost 1am. It turned out pretty neat**.
*My dad LOVED to come in our room in the morning to wake us up for family scripture study singing this song at the top of his lungs. Nothing sounds worse to a teenager early in the morning. Even still, I now sing it all the time.
**Neat minus having to pay $1 for 5 minutes of jumping in the bouncy things. Really people? After you charge to park and charge for admission, you're going to charge us for that?

1 comment:
great pictures of the balloons. I think paying for junping is lame though. :(
Post a Comment