Monday, July 11, 2011

Back in AZ

After I attempt to catch up on sleep and laundry, I'll be back for a full recount of our 10 day trip to Utah. Clockwise from top left: Playing with cousins, a little chaos, lots of fun and constantly surrounded by beauty.

8 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome home!
Catch up on that sleep and then i can't wait to hear all about it :)

angela hardison said...

yay you're back! i like the picture of all those little shoes.

DeWitts said...

looks like lots of fun.

Tiffany Haynes said...

Wish I were in Utah right now.

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Welcome Home! I love the smile Hazel is giving in that picture! Too cute!

Brenden+Nikki said...

Ha ha it's funny that you mentioned head size on my blog. I was just talking to someone the other day who said they were so surprised Elle had such good head control and is trying to crawl. Ha ha I was like "is it any wonder? Her head circumference is like in the 1% so she doesn't have to be super strong to hold it up!" ha ha same with her body and crawling...she's only about 11 pounds, 6 oz. I just have tiny babies that like to move and since they're like little feathers it isn't hard for them. Ha ha Collin was the same way. At least you have yummy rolls to pinch!

Emily Widdison said...

ugh...I wish I had come to see you. Sick kiddos were no fun. Did you do two UTAH trips?? Or is my mind just all a fog?
Your baby is super cute and I'm NOT just saying that because I have to. She is DARLING!
She is so cute that I actually read what you write about her instead of just looking at the pictures. and her announcement is STILL on my fridge.

Jamie Wilkinson said...

That's a lot of shoes! I bet you had a great time.