Ha this cracks me up. I was just looking at Elle earlier tonight thinking that she looked like a little package or something. (she likes to have her legs curled up around her tummy making it look like she is only 12 inches long when she's bundled).
Thanks for your comment on my blog BTW. It's always comforting to know when someone knows exactly how you feel. ;)
11 comments:
I love burrito babies!
We're all about the swaddling here too! I swear it makes for happier, calmer babies :)
So, so cute! I just want to pick her up and cuddle with her!!
cuuuuuuuuuute.
Amen! I loved the miracle blanket. It was a miracle when our Eden came so colicky.
oh... I want one of those burritos! :o) too cute!
Adorable! & Love the blanket too :)
I loved when my babies were wrapped up like little maggots. So cute.
Ha this cracks me up. I was just looking at Elle earlier tonight thinking that she looked like a little package or something. (she likes to have her legs curled up around her tummy making it look like she is only 12 inches long when she's bundled).
Thanks for your comment on my blog BTW. It's always comforting to know when someone knows exactly how you feel. ;)
P.S. She looks so much older already!
Swaddled babies are so cute and cuddly! Love it.
Post a Comment