I had a baby last night.
I wanted one last picture of our little family of three before we became a little family of four. Little did I know I was probably dialated to a 10 and should've been at the hospital.

This picture was taken at 8:33pm at my mom's. We got to the hospital around 8:50pm. The registration lady didn't quite sense the urgency. Little did she know I'm not really a wimp. I was wheeled into the L&D room at 9:00pm. The baby was born at 9:06pm. I was officially admitted to the hospital at 9:09pm. No IV, no doctor and no epidural. I never in my life imagined I'd have a baby that fast. I feel like a champ. It was awesome. Well, after it was over. I was ready to party.

8lbs 12oz, 21 1/4" ... if only we were certain on the name.
32 comments:
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear her name. That was an incredibly fast labor, hurray for you!! Glad to hear you are all happy and healthy. We will have to see you soon. ;-)
That's amazing! Congratulations! And what a big baby. You sure are a champ!!! Can't wait to hear the name.
Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm amazed!! Adorable baby and you look great!
Congrats! I can't believe how fast it all happened!
You are a CHAMP! Way to go Champ! What an incredible experience and could not have been more exciting! I got all giddy and excited for you just reading this post. Labor and delivery is soooo exciting! Seriously there has to be nothing better or more exciting (other than the first time holding the new baby:) than delivering a baby so quick! Congrats to you and Jason, and big sister Clara! Have fun picking out a name for your new little beauty!!
Oh, wow. I am inexplicably not angry at & jealous of you... just so happy. =) WOW. Congratulations!!!!
How about Billie?????
That is SOOO amazing! I'm so glad it was a great delivery for you!! And she's so big, TOo! You are a CHAMP!!!! I can't wait to find out her name!!!!!!!
this is NOT FAIR!!! i want to hold her! she is chubby :)
You ARE A CHAMP!!!! Wow. That is amazing. Way to push that baby out.
What a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all bundled together for your family.
enjoy your sweet little one. Congratulations!
8 lb. 12 oz. and no epidural. Yes, you are offically my new hero. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear what you name the sweet girl.
Wow Anna! Glad she's here! What an amazing birth story.
Eeek!!!!! I'm so so proud of you! I hope my experience is like that too! Quick and easy (well, I don't know if it was easy). Congrats! You totally are a champ! That's a big baby and you did it naturally! Go Anna!!! She's beautiful!
HOLY LABOR ! Congrats Anna, I am soooooooo happy for you : ) Congrats to you and your family !
How exciting!!!!! Congratulations Anna! I'm so happy for you and WAY TO GO on that fast labor. You're the queen!!
Wow! You you thought this was going to be a long delivery :) Wow! You are Super Woman!!
Congrats!!! I am holding back the tears I am soooo happy for you!!!!!
HOLY CRAP!! Congrats! What an awesome way to have a baby.
And get this - last night at about 8:30, I was saying out loud, "I wonder if Anna had her baby yet." Then I asked Jonathan if he thought Clara was a big sister yet, to which he replied, "Of course!"
Love you Anna! Enjoy that sweet baby. Can't wait to meet her.
So happy you MADE it to the hospital. Talk about calling it close. She is beautiful! A big healthy baby girl. That's amazing that you had her so fast! I'm excited for you and your family! Congrats! Can't wait to hear her name and to meet her!
Congratulations! I am so glad you are done! :) That is an amazing birth story-I'm glad you made it to the hospital!
Yeah!!!! Happy Baby to you!
Oh my goodness! That is insane! Glad all is well... so exciting! CONGRATS!
Wow Anna! That's amazingly fast! You look wonderful and your little one is just adorable. Can't wait to hear the name! Congratulations Penrod family!
Congrats! She is adorable. You are one tough women. I had Hunter my second naturally too. It is such an empowering feeling.
i still can't believe that happened. you'll be telling your story for the rest of your life. ..."and i was in labor and rachel kept driving over the speed bumps..." love you and your sweet baby. so glad i got to be here for it. little miss clara is falling asleep right by my bed as i type =).
Amazing!! I'm glad she came all on her own. And it's obvious she was ready to get here ASAP! Congrats to you, Jason and Clara!
You are a champ Anna! Congratulations, she's a cutie!
Congrats!! I am glad it went so well for you. I can't wait to hear the name.
Wow, that is some crazy delivery story! You are amazing. And congratulations. She is beautiful.
WOW!!!! Congratulations Anna! She is adorable.
happy day!
him, her & the wee one(s).
You are my hero. My body has no idea how to birth babies but yours was clearly made to do it. Maybe you should give lessons?
Congratulations!!
december 26th! wow! don't you just hope she'll love her birthday? make it special every year!!!
i LOVE the name!!! congratulations and you look great!!!
Post a Comment