hilarious! hey, it works!
Awesome : )
Totally resourceful! & also hilarious :)I want to do the same thing over here.
both, and I am jealous!
resourceful. & funny.
Brilliant! Wish I had one!
resourceful. of course.
the screen on your door? questionable.just kidding, kinda ;)
Resourceful for sure. I need to rig one up in my yard too, I am tired of the electric bill being so high. If this hot weather is going to stick around I am going to start taking advantage of it.
so are you saying i'm white trash. haha!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
hilarious! hey, it works!
Awesome : )
Totally resourceful! & also hilarious :)
I want to do the same thing over here.
both, and I am jealous!
resourceful.
& funny.
Brilliant! Wish I had one!
resourceful. of course.
the screen on your door? questionable.
just kidding, kinda ;)
Resourceful for sure. I need to rig one up in my yard too, I am tired of the electric bill being so high. If this hot weather is going to stick around I am going to start taking advantage of it.
so are you saying i'm white trash. haha!
Post a Comment