By the time we enjoyed fireworks, picked up our cars at my mom's and drove home, it was after 11:00pm. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal, except Clara was with us and I had to work in the morning. Even still, it was a fun night and I'm glad we got to go.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Friday Night Lights
After work on Friday, Jason, Clara and I went to the Diamondback's game with Landry and Keirsten. I'm sure it was only because I had to work early in the morning that it was an insanely long game, complete with extra innings. We wanted to stay for the fireworks after the game, otherwise I'm not sure the five of us would've sat through the entire three hour and 22 minute game. I must admit, the last few innings made for a pretty exciting game.
{Clara eyeing the cotton candy of the girl behind us paid off; the little girl noticed and kindly offered her some. Then her sugar rush assisted her in making her eyes look crazed.}
{We moved to higher ground after the 8th inning to get in position for the fireworks. I was sure grateful I had my camera to play with since the game didn't end after the 9th.}
By the time we enjoyed fireworks, picked up our cars at my mom's and drove home, it was after 11:00pm. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal, except Clara was with us and I had to work in the morning. Even still, it was a fun night and I'm glad we got to go.
By the time we enjoyed fireworks, picked up our cars at my mom's and drove home, it was after 11:00pm. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal, except Clara was with us and I had to work in the morning. Even still, it was a fun night and I'm glad we got to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I remember doing the game and fireworks a couple years ago. Its not something I want to do all the time but it sure is fun every once in a while. You should start having Clara eye people when they pull out money. Maybe she really has a knack for people giving her stuff--you could turn it into an income!
P.S. I think your new ward might split this next Sunday. I'll keep you posted. . .
Hey Lily and i were at the same game
Post a Comment