What a beautiful cabin!But yes, I think the best thing about getting back home is the nice comfy bed :)
Congrats!!!! I had no idea. . . doesn't help that I'm on maternity leave from church and out of town. I guess I should enter the real world now. I'm so happy for you. Girls rock. And December rocks. You can't go wrong there. . . just look at me!
Congrats on the baby news! So excited and oh so happy for you! I'm sure she will be worth the long wait. 2 girls, sisters, ahhhhh so sweet!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a beautiful cabin!
But yes, I think the best thing about getting back home is the nice comfy bed :)
Congrats!!!! I had no idea. . . doesn't help that I'm on maternity leave from church and out of town. I guess I should enter the real world now. I'm so happy for you. Girls rock. And December rocks. You can't go wrong there. . . just look at me!
Congrats on the baby news! So excited and oh so happy for you! I'm sure she will be worth the long wait. 2 girls, sisters, ahhhhh so sweet!
Post a Comment