Monday, June 28, 2010

Picture Rewind: Jen

Train Park This picture makes me dizzy, but it's kind of cool.
I have probably 50 pictures of these two and I'm not sure I have one where they are both looking.
Sugar Bowl: Best overpriced ice cream and shakes
Beka and Danny's: Our genius children (I asked who knew how many "3" was and this is what I got)
Clara was born in December, Braden and Landon in January and Cache in February. Good thing Clara likes boys.
Roni's Sealing: The best thing about Roni is she's really happy like this all the time. I ne'er have seen this girl and not wanted to hug her. Her pretty dress and awesome bouquet made her just that much spunkier.
It was hot! The Whipples had paper fans and ice cold water bottles, which made it a little more bearable.
The Reception. Whenever I go to receptions, it makes me want to have another one, with Jason of course. I just love a good party.
Um, cute (good thing I got the cake topper because I didn't get a good one of the bride and groom at the reception).Proof that Jason did attend... he took Clara to my mom's around 8:30pm so a.) he could watch the game, b.) Clara could go to sleep and c.) I could visit with my friends (in that order too).
Sparklers are always cool at receptions.
Since Jason abandoned me, the Trevors were subjected to my picture taking. I really didn't want to hold that frame alone...
Have I mentioned I love my high school friends? Maybe someday all of us will get together again.
Foster gave me a ride home after the reception and said Jason owed him since he took me off his hands. And at the reception he asked about my mom and informed me my mom was his favorite thing about being my friend. See, don't I have the best friends ever? :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

That bouquet is amazing!!!!

I caught up with a whole ton of HS friends at a wedding this weekend too- I love them all! Yay for good friends:)

Love the sparklers too, we had those & the pictures turned out so good.

DeWitts said...

You are one party girl. It seems like you always have a wedding to go to.

I love the train park.

Emily Widdison said...

oh how I miss the old days. And those Trevors! Haven't seen them in forever!
Love Roni's dress and bouquet! She is so pretty!

I AM JOE PESCI said...

you always get the most awesome pictures.

miss you!