Too many pictures, not enough time... so you just get an appetizer for now. (We're all raising a bunch of hams).
Monday, June 7, 2010
Jenny Jen Jen
My good friend Jen and her family were in town last week. Among non-stop chitter chatter I also enjoyed: play time at Ashley's (13 kids, all under 5, including 4 sets of twins... pretty cool), dinner at our house, Scottsdale McCormick train park, Sugar Bowl, dinner at Beka's, dinner at Rosa's (we may or may not like to eat), babysitting Cache and Casen while Jen and Curt attended Roni's sealing and luncheon and hanging out at Roni's reception. Oh, what fun. But amongst all the fun, I think one thing I will remember forever is Jen folding my avalanche of clean laundry. The mountain had gotten so tall, the top tumbled down. You'd think I'd get something like that taken care of before dinner guests arrived. But it's been one of those months (two months in a row, actually) and it wasn't going to happen. So my little Jen, on her vacation, sat in my family room and folded our clothes. Underwear and all. I am really grateful for that act of service and every time I pull a nicely folded shirt from my closet, I am grateful all over again.
Too many pictures, not enough time... so you just get an appetizer for now. (We're all raising a bunch of hams).
Too many pictures, not enough time... so you just get an appetizer for now. (We're all raising a bunch of hams).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
i love weeks like that. we just went this weekend to the train park, it was tons of fun.
oh i love jen.
MAN, I really missed out ! I was planning on coming to Ashley's house and then Josh got sick with a cold and would not take a nap and was super cranky. And then I had planned on coming to Roni's reception but Josh passed his cold onto me. Lame ! It would have been fun to run into you girls.
And YES, Jen is probably one of the nicest people around : )
I just have to laugh because Scott calls me Jenny Jen Jen all the time
sounds like a fun time!
Sounds like a fun filled time. I miss all 3 of you!
Post a Comment