Monday, May 3, 2010

Vicious Cycle

Every now and then, my sleeping patterns get extremely out of control. I am up late one night, so the next night, I fall asleep really early, only to wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep. As you can imagine, laying in bed from 1:00am - 3:30am wishing I could sleep leaves me quite tired the next day. As a result, I fall asleep early again, and the cycle continues. That's how the last several days have been, but it's in the process of getting better. As soon as I can get back to a normal sleeping pattern, I will post all about our weekend trip to Thatcher/Safford to visit The Gila Valley Temple.

Meanwhile, let's take a vote. Which is funnier, the following conversation with Clara or the following picture of Clara?

{Background - we were on our way home from a birthday party and Clara had a balloon. It kept getting in my face, so I told her if she didn't hold it, I would whack it and I kept whacking it into the backseat.}
C: If you hit my balloon again, I am going to whack you in the face.
M: Clara, don't talk to Mom that way.
C: Please, I can whack you in the face?


12 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

The picture! SUPER FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Both are pretty funny, but I agree, the picture wins!!

Lindsay said...

Oh I am so torn on this one... but I will have to say the picture.

Jen said...

It's a tie, they are BOTH hilarious!
Can't wait to hear about the temple visit:)

Rachel+Co said...

the picture.

why is she so funny? i can't wait to see her again and get our kids together.

Kami Milliron said...

I would have to say BOTH things are pretty hilarious ! You're right about Clara and Douglas being the same child !

Deb said...

Both pretty funny, but that picture is awesome.

Donna said...

The picture! :)

Camille said...

Picture. That story isn't even funny.



(JUST KIDDING, IT TOTALLY IS. I just wanted to shock you.)

: )

But I still vote picture.

Marie said...

That is a great picture. She is gonna hate that one later on! Picture wins.

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

I vote the conversation... I can just hear Melanie saying the same thing. Too funny! I hope you get your sleep schedule back!

mommy said...

LOL, the conversation! Love it.