Reasons this past week was lovely: sewing lesson (more to come), high school friends, exciting new opportunities (possibly more to come), Karen, the end of our saving spree (more to come), junk food, Costco, General Conference & Easter
Sunday, April 4, 2010
I'll Take the Good With the Bad
Reasons this past week was not lovely: lice, vomiting & diarrhea (names of the infected will remain anonymous)
Reasons this past week was lovely: sewing lesson (more to come), high school friends, exciting new opportunities (possibly more to come), Karen, the end of our saving spree (more to come), junk food, Costco, General Conference & Easter
Reasons this past week was lovely: sewing lesson (more to come), high school friends, exciting new opportunities (possibly more to come), Karen, the end of our saving spree (more to come), junk food, Costco, General Conference & Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
excited to hear about the "more to come." Sorry the diarrhea, lice and vomiting wasn't lovely. But, glad you had stuff to cancel it out.
Very curious about the multitude of "more to comes"! I'll keep checking back! :)
So sorry that happened! Not fun. I love the word lovely. :) You used it well!
I've never experianced lice and hope my children and I never do. Glad there was some good along with the bad. Hopefully the bad didn't last too long.
i'm suddenly really itchy.
(but anxious to see your sewing pictures!)
I'm still bummed we missed out on the party. :( It turns out it was better for us to stay home with our tired, cranky kids anyway. Hopefully the germies are gone for good!!
Post a Comment