Here's a recap of my week...
It began, as most weeks do, at my parent's house on Sunday evening. The little girls played football. (Clara wore the tutu).
Steven came over for dinner on Monday so I could feed the missionaries since Jason isn't home when they need to eat. (That night I was incredibly grateful for all four of those missionaries; it was a good evening.) My brother Tom had a birthday. (What, you didn't know I have a brother named Tom? I didn't either, but he shows up for Sunday dinner every now and then).
Jason went on a site visit. (So I didn't have my camera).
We enjoyed a shopping spree made possible by the one and only, Anj-shla. (Jason and I are in the middle of a spending freeze {one of us made this plan, the other one is being forced to follow} so shopping was particularly fun). Then, the week ended where it began, enjoying life with family and my parent's. (More tutus, more football, more fun).I only wish I had another lovely week to look forward to. Instead, I'm dreading the next four days. In fact, my anxiety is making me sick. I talked to Clara about having a good attitude about it and looking forward to Friday when we get sad. However, no amount of attitude adjustment is going to make me miss this sweet little face any less every day. (Especially when funny comments accompany the sweet face, like, "Hey, I'm Steven!" immediately after putting Steven's hat on).

Things could be worse, that's for sure...

8 comments:
I love your posts. They are always so fun and entertaining to read - and so real. And of course it's fun seeing pictures of one of the CUTEST little girls I have ever met : )
Oh and don't forget BUNCO on Thursday - that will help you relax from a busy week : )
Love, love, love the picture of Clara eating the giant sucker.
I want one.
The grass is so luscious in the background -- I can feel & smell it right now... But not if I look out the window. Post-hybernation grass is brown & scratchy.
Ok, the whole brother Tom thing threw me off for a minute. Too funny!!
Awesome pic of the two little girlies running!
I love everyone's pictures from the sunny weather. I could lay on your parents' lawn for hours. And how in the heck did you take that picture of the ghost children?
You've got ghosts running in the grass. Such a cool pic!
great week! i almost felt like i was there. i miss you all.
Post a Comment