Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just Married

Jason's younger brother Landry got married Saturday. When we first arrived, Jordyn and Kinley (Clara's cousins) started arguing about which one was Clara's cousin. Maybe it was the dress? Ha ha.Cute couple.
Awesome "flowers".
Fun times.
Little family.

8 comments:

DeWitts said...

Congrats to Landry. He was always a funny kid.

Who did he marry?

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Landry!! I wondered if you were related to him by marriage. Congrats to him!

Kate said...

There are a lot of weddings this year it seems like. I love her flowers. Very unique. And her dress, I've noticed several brides in knee length dresses lately. That must be the new thing. It's very cute!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

One of Clara's cousins looks like one of Melanie's cousins. I did a double take. Cute flowers! Congrats on the new sister in law.

Deb said...

I love the brides dress, it's so beautiful and different. It seems like you go to an awful lot of weddings (even for a mormon).

Clara's dress is cute and that's a great picture of you three at the end of the post.

Jen said...

Oh. those flowers are awesome!!!!!!

Terell & Lacey said...

Thanks for posting a few pics I could steal! wink wink!

Melanie said...

It WAS the dress, because she looked adorable. =)