Apparently blogger thinks 1+1+1+1+1+1=5.
Look at the number of comments on my last post and then look at the number blogger says there is.
If I can't count to six, I think it's safe to say my career is in danger.
I've checked it 10 times.
Am I crazy?
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
that's wacky.
But it says six when you click on it. Nuts.
There is totally 6.
I'm going to make another comment to see what happens, cause I'm just too curious.
Ha Ha It's still wrong!
Even though there is a deleted comment there are a total of 9, but it still says 8.
Oh Blogger are you getting old & tired?
Remember the accountant story about what 2+2 is> Also, you are crazy, it has nothing to do with the number of comments.
Maybe it thought there was five because two of your posts came from the same person. Maybe they count comments by the number of people that have commented and not by the number of posts themselves.
Post a Comment