Thursday, February 18, 2010
TV
This week has been a little chaotic and this weekend isn't going to be much relief. It's not all stressful chaos, just lots going on. However, my week has been made better thanks to the Olympics. I don't really watch TV. In fact, I kind of hate TV. We didn't own a TV until 8 months after we got married. Sometimes I wish we didn't have one. But, this week Jason and I have been watching the Olympics while I work and he studies and it's been way too much fun. Especially when we call in to win the HDTV and we both call over and over and over every night, knowing full well the odds are not worth the effort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i hope you win that tv!
Gotta love those Olympics.
Bunco rocked last night. It seriously refills me for the month.
The food was delicious!!!!!!!! Thanks!
Oh I wish I liked the olympics, but I just can't get into it. It's probably the only thing I don't watch on tv.
And I hate the tv too, but only because I watch too much of it.
That's funny because I don't watch TV either, and kind of wish we didn't have one, and I still hadn't watched any Olympics until last night, but then I didn't want it to end! We had to make ourselves go to bed.... you know the funny thing, until last night, I always did some other project while my family watched, and I was CRYING for the contestants, even without having seen them, because I could hear their story, and hear if they won, or the fatal mistake they made after all that effort. What is it about watching the best of the best compete and our hearts get wrapped into what they're doing? I love it.
I have watched more TV this week than I have in years. I love the Olympics too.
Post a Comment