Plus, this is how I brought Clara home (hidden under the shirt, yeah, that's a shirt, not a skirt, is a diaper, don't ask).
I may be self-conscious about my lame house's appearance, but mine and Clara's appearance? Not so much! Obviously.
Plus, this is how I brought Clara home (hidden under the shirt, yeah, that's a shirt, not a skirt, is a diaper, don't ask).
I may be self-conscious about my lame house's appearance, but mine and Clara's appearance? Not so much! Obviously.
7 comments:
Since I'm from Oregon I totally have to laugh because the natives there don't even use umbrellas. . you just run from your car. No one has time to always use an umbrella (or a Target bag) because its ALWAYS raining. But the Arizonians and rain--that is a crack up. . . .
I should care more about my families appearance, but I don't.
I was cracking up when you commented on my blog that 54* was cold. If it's in the 50's and the wind is not blowing, we throw on our jackets and hats and head to the park. We consider 50's to be warm weather this time of year here.
I'm glad you're enjoying the rain beauce i'm enjoying the snow.
I seriously need to hear the rest of the story:)
Are we gonna miss you at Bunco this month?
you are such a bag lady...
and have fun with the rain. i think you guys have more coming. we have giant snowflakes coming down right this minute: beautiful
I took Melanie to the doctor this morning in her pajammas with dishoveled hair (in my defense, I put it in pig tails but she pulled them out). You aren't the only one that looks at what your kiddos is wearing and wonder. :o)
clara's outfits lately have been killer.
is your house about to blow over right now too? it's crazy.
Post a Comment