Thursday, January 14, 2010
May or May Not
Clara may or may not have dressed herself the other day.
I may or may not be obsessed with ribbon {and this is just my big stuff... I may or may not have at least a hundred little spools}.
Clint may or may not be five times too big for this chair.
I may or may not look scary with curlers {especially while brushing my teeth}.
Clara may or may not have had the coolest bed head after her nap.
And my last post was definitely not as funny to you as it was to me. The point was, normally, you get a different level of service at fast food joints than you would a nice, sit-down restaurant. But in North Scottsdale? Picking up fast food is a totally different experience. I guess I'll have to try harder next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
I know where I'm going for ribbon from now on.
hmmm... did Clara dress herself? or did Jason do it? Totally joking. I have some of the same ribbon as you, but I'm not taking a picture of how *much* ribbon I have (or yarn for that matter) because someone may try horder. I swear I don't keep everything, but somethings are meant to be "horded".
Gee, I just got rid of a bunch of ribbon because I never use it. It wasn't nearly as pretty as yours though, so I don't feel too bad about not adding to your collection. You probably would've gotten rid of it too. ;)
Next time I want JITB I'm TOTALLY going to North Scottsdale for it! LOL
that was an awesome post! Loved it! You are stunning in curlers!
I totally got your last post.
This post was highly enjoyable. The curler/toothbrush picture was the best though:)
haha, awesome. especially the curlers.
but what the heck? clara looks 5 years old in that picture.
^i meant the top picture of her dressing herself.
also, she has the cutest little legs EVER.
Ha Ha too funny. And that's a lot of ribbon. What do you do with it all?
You are one Sexy Babe!
hahahaha
Clara always makes me smile.
i may or may not have been smart enough to get your joke about north scottsdale. i love you. funny post.
Sweet pictures. Yours is the best. I loved catching up on all your holiday fun. Your family is cool.
Post a Comment