Monday, December 21, 2009

To Be Continued...

My Little Darling,

You're three! Happy Birthday. Words will never be good enough to express my feelings about you. The love, the joy. But there are plenty of words to describe the fun we had today. If only we hadn't spent 3 1/2 hours at the train park, maybe I'd do that tonight. More to come about your special day.

Love, Mom
PS And Happy Birthday to Angie-lala tomorrow. Good thing Clara and Angela like each other because this is the third year in a row we've celebrated their birthdays together. I'm guessing it's not the last either.

14 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Happy Birthday sweet girls!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Cute pictures... and I LOVE the birthday cookies! How fun is that!

Julie said...

Happy birthday Clara! Love that picture.

Amy said...

We just had our nephew's 3rd Birthday party at the train park too...it must be the place to celebrate December birthdays!

Kami Milliron said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY pretty girl !

Rachel+Co said...

where does one find those enormously-sized cookies? or are those cakes? HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARA. Love, Auntie Rachel

Deb said...

Mmmm, Me want cookies!!!

Lisa said...

Those sure are some BIG cookies, glad to hear you all enjoyed celebrating the birthdays. ;-)

Kami Milliron said...

Oh and I had the weirdest dream last night : Douglas and Clara met after high school and got married when Douglas got home from his mission ! So funny !

Brenden+Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Clara!!

angela hardison said...

i do love clara... i do not love that picture.

Anonymous said...

your a good mom.

Cook Zoo said...

Happy Birthday Clara!!

I used to celebrate my birthday with my Grandma because her's was the day after mine. It was a neat tradition. I miss it.

Beka said...

an even better excuse of you to come play again at our house....the happiness of your child:)!! you guys could've gotten a HUGE one too- your yard is GIANT!!