Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What A Week

Did I say what a day? Who was I kidding? The entire week was much too eventful for me. However, as with all difficult times, there were things remembered and lessons learned.

**Really big companies make really big mistakes that cause really big headaches
**Tights are fun
**My house gets really messy when I'm depressed
**I love my mom
**The miracle of life is truly a miracle
**I like doctors that believe in Heavenly Father
**Spending money makes me feel better*
**No matter how bad things are, Clara makes me smile and laugh (always)
**It could be a lot worse

So here's to a better week. As they say, onward and upward.

*My "extravagant" shopping spree resulted in two pair of tights. Someone stop me, my spending is out of control.

7 comments:

Kate said...

I'm sorry things are blah right now. I hear ya. We should get together and have a depression party one of these days. ;) Maybe go see a movie at the $2 theater or something to break the bank.

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

*sigh* I think I understand. hopefully next week will look up. If you need anything, please call me!

Julie said...

My house gets messy even when I'm not depressed. . . but then I look around and I become depressed. Its a horrible cycle. Hope next week is better.

DeWitts said...

I hope you have a better week!

Ashley Harris said...

My house gets messy no matter what I do.... so maybe it's just me?

Yes, I didn't quite understand the 'miracle of life' thing until I found out EVERYTHING that has to go exactly right for a baby to be created. It's miraculous any of us are even here! I'm sorry for the baby drama, it's so hard. If you ever need someone to talk to or cry to about it, I'm just a phone call away. Seriously.

Deb said...

Hang in there.

Tiffany Haynes said...

I think some tights are going to be one of my next purchases. Here's to a better day and an even better week.