Saturday, August 1, 2009

Break From Life

I am in the middle of taking a break from my regularly scheduled life while Rachel is in town visiting with her four darling kids. It's been one continuous party since Wednesday and more fun is ahead. I haven't made much time for everyday life (cleaning, working, blogging, etc.) nor do I plan on doing so until the party heads back to Utah. Until then, all you get is a picture of my awesome legs with my burned knees. Pretty cool that ONLY my knees got fried and nothing out. Pretty cool, I tell you.

12 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

totally hot.

Have fun!!

The Smith's said...

those are some special knees

Julie said...

Gnarly knees! Next time Wicked comes (in like three years) I take personal responsibility to make sure you get tickets! (Not sure I'm offering to buy, but. . .)

Lindsay said...

The same thing happened to me (sunburned knees) at one of Brooklyn and Blake's last t-ball games. They itched SOOOO bad!!

Kami Milliron said...

Everyone needs a break from life - it's how we survive. Oh and everyone needs burnt knees too. That is a must !

Cook Zoo said...

What talented knees you have! At first I thought it was a rug burn or something. ;)

I'm glad you're taking a break! :)

Tiffany Haynes said...

Ouch! the knees are the worst to get burned. Every time you move it kills!

DeWitts said...

Oh your poor knees. I'm glad your having fun with your sister.

sheri rog said...

"anna's got an owie!"

Jen said...

pretty sucky :)

Rachel+Co said...

anna, you are pretty cool. i had so much fun with you and your spicy little clara. i hope you can get caught up on regular life now that we have left.

angela hardison said...

Come on, Rachel's been gone for days. New POST! Also, I bet my burned stomach hurt worse than your skinny knees. Now it's all itchy.