she is such a doll. I can't believe how much she has grown! Cute girl.
Woo HOO! Big girl bed!
Yeah Clara! Hope she's staying in bed for ya!
Yeah Big Girl Bed! No more cage sleeping. :)
What a big girl! Its hard as a mother to let them grow up but it makes them so happy.
Awww, Clara's a big girl now!! How is she doing with her newfound freedom?
Ah the big girl bed! She looks so happy about it! :)
what a beautiful crib she's giving up for adulthood. but growing up's worth it though, isn't it, clara?
Clara is just so stinkin' cute! I love her pjs. How has the switch gone?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
she is such a doll. I can't believe how much she has grown! Cute girl.
Woo HOO! Big girl bed!
Yeah Clara! Hope she's staying in bed for ya!
Yeah Big Girl Bed! No more cage sleeping. :)
What a big girl! Its hard as a mother to let them grow up but it makes them so happy.
Awww, Clara's a big girl now!! How is she doing with her newfound freedom?
Ah the big girl bed! She looks so happy about it! :)
what a beautiful crib she's giving up for adulthood. but growing up's worth it though, isn't it, clara?
Clara is just so stinkin' cute! I love her pjs. How has the switch gone?
Post a Comment