I had one item on my agenda for this evening: update blog with pictures. It seems so simple. But I'm here to tell you why it's not so simple after all. You see, my small 120 gig hard drive is full, mostly with pictures. I could delete them, because I have them all backed up in TWO additional places. But I'm just a little bit paranoid about losing them.
Because of this (the full hard drive), I either have to a.) save new pictures on Jason's computer, pick the ones I want to post, save them to a jump drive and then put them on my computer (his Internet security doesn't like google, so I can't update my blog on his computer) or b.) look at the pictures on the card, which takes longer than if they were on my hard drive. Both are slow and then I have to edit, crop and resize each picture and then upload them. Since it seems I'm always short on time, you now know why my simple agenda really wasn't so simple. Not only that, but now you have another boring pictureless post.
The good news is, I have the pictures selected and they just need to be edited. I would do it tonight, but I have a busy week and I can't start it off by staying up late tonight. Not to mention my soul vibrated (as put so accurately by an investigator in Church) from the Spirit I felt at Church today... which means I cried... so my eyes are extra tired and are burning for rest.
Goodnight world.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love excuses to not update your blog...because I have the same boring ones too! It was fun to chat for a milla-second in the hall. We need to hangout soon:)
Tired eyes from spiritual feasting is always a worthy excuse. Though I am looking forward to pictures. :)
Loved your testimony. Very much. Have a good week Anna. :)
the only excuse any of us would except is that one.
...you're excused!
way to go following up on the burning bosom! most people just sit there until the burning goes away!
Post a Comment