Friday, June 26, 2009

FLashback Friday: First Prom

Did you think I'd be in high school? Well, you were wrong! I was eleven years old and thought it was the coolest thing in the world. Seriously, who gets to go to Prom when they are eleven? My Uncle Danny (father and husband to the lovely ladies I'm pictured with) took pictures at all the high school dances. He let me come along to "help" and I'm pretty sure I was just excited to feel grown up and stay up way too late with my cousins. Or maybe I wanted all the high school boys to see how good I looked in my shiny green and black velvet dress. I'm not quite sure.

9 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

Oh my gosh. That was the year I graduated. You were 11. But your dress WAS dead sexy!!!

Kami Milliron said...

You look so cute ! It's hard to believe we were ever that young.

Rachel said...

That is awesome!

David and Jana said...

I love that! So you didn't have to have the awkwardness of the first Prom date, pictures in ridiculous poses, etc. You were probably a pro by the time you were in high school!

Vagabond Mother said...

Perfect. I love seeing other people in that setting.

You all make a great couple.

Kay Family said...

Good Times!!!

Rhiannon said...

I love it. Your dresses Rock!

angela hardison said...

That's why you had so many boyfriends!

Cook Zoo said...

Cuuuuuute!