Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cup O' Savings

I was dreading lunch today before I even left the house. I hadn't made one the night before and I was running late this morning. I resorted to grabbing a Cup o' noodles and headed on my way.

However, things changed as I began eating. The longer I stared at my sodium-filled styrofoam cup and thought about how much money I saved by not eating out, the better it tasted and the better I felt. Funny how that works. Picture from here... too lazy to take and upload my own.

9 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Isn't it amazing how wonderful things look when you get a screamin' deal on it or it's free or super inexpensive?

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Cup Noodles have long been my most favourite treat.

Lindsay said...

I love a good "Cup O Noodles" so as far as the sodium... I am oblivious! LOL

David and Jana said...

Good job!! It is so hard sometimes. When we're on our way home from practice or a game, I could just "pick something up" for dinner on the way home. I have to focus to make it home, put everything away, get everyone cleaned up and then start dinner. I am so glad my kids have simple taste!

Rachel+Co said...

you better add that to your sidebar "what we eat".

this is an essential food storage item, imo.

Emily Widdison said...

saving money is delicious:)

DeWitts said...

i never ever knew there was noodles in a cup. i might just have to go try this cup of noodles out.

mommy said...

I love you Anna.

Cook Zoo said...

Saving money rocks!