Friday, April 24, 2009

FOF - Oh, Happy Day

Friday is such an easy day to love. Here are five reasons today was a happy one, in addition to it being Friday.

1... We ate at Queen's Pizza in Downtown Mesa. The service was fantastic, and that's hard to find these days unless you're in QT or Chik-fil-a. It's awesome, go eat there. (Don't worry, the food and price were great too).

2... I got home from work just as Clara was waking up from her nap. It makes me feel better when she only has to live without me for six hours of the day. :)

3... I finally have a concrete reason to justify buying a new cell phone. Needing one with e-mail to better serve my clients wasn't convincing enough. But now that it takes fifteen minutes (if I'm lucky) to rig my phone charger just right so my phone actually charges, I don't think it will be long.

4... I haven't promised any of my clients anything by Monday, so no pressure to get a certain amount of work done over the weekend.

5... Clint probably won't sue me for bashing his head with my trunk (hurting this poor brother-in-law of mine is becoming a trend... remember cinco on last week's FOF?).

6 comments:

JLynn said...

What's up with Clint getting beat up by your car?! LOL poor guy! Hope his hand recovered before his latest injury. Attack of the civic!!!

Glad you had a happy Friday!!

Vagabond Mother said...

I will keep that pizza place in mind, I love going to new places.

I had a pretty good Friday as well, I just hate how fast they go.

Jamie Wilkinson said...

Do you have a secret grudge against your BIL? First his hand in the window, now his head in the trunk. Never knew you were so violent :)

I've never heard of Queen's pizza. I'll have to check it out when Lily and I are down there in a couple weeks.

Cook Zoo said...

I think you want to join Julie's crime ring and she's making you "accidentally" attack people to prove your worthiness.

Rachel said...

I'm going to have to try out Queen's I'm always looking for new places.
How's you're work going are you still doing it on your own? We need to talk you know because I'm the creative director of EVCO and I have you know important questions about buisness cards and etc:)

Copple's said...

I am glad to see you have the phone charging issue. I got a new one for Christmas for that very reason. Matt was sick of wrapping the cord around the phone and holding it just right in the piano key lid, topped off with a heavy paint can, just to keep it from moving....then that quit working all together...