I haven't gotten around to making my 2009 resolutions. I guess having a resolution to procrastinate less isn't all that effective when you procrastinate making your resolutions and therefore, never actually make that resolution to procrastinate less. Also at the top of the list? Going to bed earlier. That one isn't panning out so well either. Obviously. It's nearly Midnight before I even think about going to bed and although I have been working a lot lately at night, I really could manage my time more wisely.
However, I have made note of a few (five, to be exact) less serious, but equally important things I'd like to resolve to do for 2009.
Eat more Pop Rocks with Clara
Bake more cookies for fun
Give more hugs
Have more tea parties
Break more rules (not the important ones, but those that prevent me from feeding myself and my child cake for breakfast)
Weeee!
Note: It was hot on Monday, but the real reason I have my pant legs scrunched up is because it's the first time I shaved in three months and I was so proud of myself.
11 comments:
Can I get a whoop - whoop for not shaving ?! I am right there with you Sister ; )
I love your list. Those are the kinds of lists I can check off with pleasure.
Wooo sexy legs!
love your list!
You are too totally cool Anna.
And it'll be a lot easier to meet that early bedtime when you don't have a toddler running after you all day. When else are you supposed to get any peace and quiet?? From one procrastinator to another, I say you put off that resolution for another couple of years. ;)
P.S. I'm going to go bake cookies for fun right now! Thanks for the inspiration. :)
Who seriously shaves their legs every week? Especially in the winter!! And my leg hairs seem to grow A LOT slower when I'm prego.
I made my chicken phillies tonight for dinner and I'll be making them again tomorrow! I use Provolone cheese on my chicken phillies. I also butter my buns and toast them in a pan! I put the Ken's Steakhouse brand Honey Mustard on them. gives them that restaurant style flavor!
Guess what I saw in the Valentine's section of Target yesterday?!! Valentine Bags of GIANT Chewy NERDS ONLY with The Grape & Strawberry flavors! :) When I saw them I thought," WOW I just thought of that last week!!" I didn't get a bag, because of the sugar high it would cause me.... I'm munching on plain M&M's right now... Mmmm! :)
Yeah for pop rocks and yeah for shaved legs!
Anna, I wonder what my legs would look like if I didn't shave for three months... nevermind, I don't want to think about it.
You're awesome.
You can just have "new month" resolutions like me... then if you don't make them you can always do it next month... :)
Well done on shaving your legs. I usually do that when I want to loose weight.
Post a Comment