Monday, January 26, 2009

Efficiency

I am so proud.

I killed five birds with one walk today when Clara and I walked to Basha's to go grocery shopping.

This allowed me to (1) get a little exercise, (2) entertain Clara (if only for 40 minutes), (3) get my grocery shopping done, (4) take care of breakfast (that's right, we had donuts for breakfast) and (5) make a contribution to saving the environment, if only one ten minute walk at a time.

10 comments:

Cook Zoo said...

What, no donuts for me???

Bekah: said...

so environmentally conscious are you. i am impressed. eating a donut while saving the planet. way to think green anna!

Amy from Our Dish said...

I say - SCORE!

Ryan said...

Al Gore is so proud.

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

You're my hero

(sorry I was the one who deleted the previous comment - apparently lately I have not been checking what my fingers typed before I post things)

Julie said...

I'm impressed. . . especially since I sometimes drive my kids to the bus stop. . . around the corner.

Jen Olson Brown said...

I am really impressed. Thanks for sharing. P.S. Grocery donuts are the best!

I AM JOE PESCI said...

awesome! I walked to Basha's once.

Jamie Wilkinson said...

Way to go! Wait, do you live by the Bashas' by our parents' neighborhood? I don't even remember if there are other Bashas'...I've been away too long, I think