Friday, December 26, 2008

Reasons to Rejoice

Christmas lights and live music at the Temple with family on Christmas Eve Random shots from he who hath taken my camera (Hey Anna, have you had a chance to look at the pictures I took? Can't imagine which ones Clint was so anxious for me to see).
Donuts, hot chocolate and Santa hats at Grandma's after the lights
{From Clara} Taking my PJ's off and holding them up proudly for Mom to see when she came in Christmas morning, my new harmonica (when I saw it, I ran into the corner to play it so no one would take it), treats and toys in my stocking, Christmas!
Stormy skies, rain and lady bugs that look like Clara
Neighbors with yards that make you wonder if you're still in Arizona
Hanging out with my mom and sisters
People (name to remain anonymous) who pull their pants up past their belly buttons. And leave them hiked up to push Elsa on the swing.
Clara using the stethoscope on the dog

11 comments:

clintclintclintclint said...

life goal #32: get my nipple onto the blogosphere--check.

DeWitts said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm happy that you had a great christmas!

Rachel+Co said...

i was going to ask if that was a nipple picture, then I read clint's comment. nice. love all your pictures. and thank you for commenting on every one of my posts. it makes me feel good that i have at least one reader.

and do you have curly hair?

Kate said...

Don't you just love family? :)

Ashley Harris said...

That was so cute! What a great way to show all of the holiday fun. It looks like you all had a blast!

Oh, and just to let you know, I posted that recipe. It's not exactly healthy but it sure tastes divine!

mommy said...

okay, so that picture of clint made my day...

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

Your daughter is too dang cute. I only have one word for that crazy brother-in-law of yours...gross!!! We should totally get a baby band together.

My membership at ASC is good til next December so whenever you have time, just let me know.

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun Christmas Eve! Hope you have a happy new year!
p.s. I love your hair like that... so cute!

JLynn said...

I love the picture of you and Clara as the ladybug. :)

JLynn said...

Happy New Year!!! ;)

Jamie Wilkinson said...

What beautiful pictures. I love the one of Clara being tossed in the air. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas