Monday, November 10, 2008

Thanksgiving Tag

Early Dinner: Thanksgiving is always a pretty mellow Holiday. Most years, my family has Thanksgiving dinner on the Wednesday before. It might sound silly, but that way my mom knows we'll all be able to be with her for Thanksgiving dinner and we can still spend time with our sibling's families.

Eating Outside: Most years, the weather on Thanksgiving day in Arizona is absolutely gorgeous. My family has set up our table and eaten Thanksgivind dinner on the front lawn. Enjoying the lovely weather makes Thanksgiving dinner just a little bit more special.

Outing: Oft times we have gone and watched a movie Thanksgiving night. It's a fun way to end a lazy day. Just don't think you'll be the only one at the theater...

Now all of you (even if you don't live in Mesa and even if you don't live in Arizona) reading this should share your traditions and/or ideas with me and the rest of the world. Come on, I need to liven up my life. :) Here's how you do it...

Step 1 - Go to your blog and write a post about a craft, recipe or tradition that makes your Thanksgiving/Fall special.
Step 2 - Add the button by copy/pasting the code. This will link your readers to the master list of everyone sharing their ideas. We will update this list daily.
Step 3 - Leave a comment at iheartmesa.blogspot.com with your blog address in order to get your post added to the master idea list.
Step 4 - Tag your friends and let them know these 4 simple steps. Use the beautiful link to have access to LOTS of awesome ideas to make your season more special.

Click the cute little image to go to the code.

2 comments:

Jamie Wilkinson said...

So, having Lily last year, coupled with my sister nagging me, inspired me to start blogging. I had no idea that it was so pervasive among Mormon mommies. I've found so many random people since I started my blog. And seriously, I think I've talked more with you through our blogs than I did when we were face-to-face in high school. So I agree, it is crazy who you keep up with when you start into blogging. But its fun to see how your life has turned out thus far...
And thanks for the nice comments. I'm a comment junkie.

Oh yeah, and my family was all in arizona until recently. Now I have one sister in Utah and one in Washington with their respective families. Everyone else is still in AZ. Ernie grew up in SC, so we're far from his family too. As much as I love where we live and the people, it is hard being so far away from ANY family. So you're lucky.

Bevell Family said...

Cute idea.. for a "MAD" Woman. hee hee. Sounds like a lot of fun. I think I will make that my next blog post... You go girl!