I can't find my stinkin' card reader. Until I do and bless you with pictures and unentertaining stories, read this, this and this. And then tell everyone you know to read this, this and this. It might take a little time, but it'll be less time consuming than a.) homeschooling your children or b.) getting a second job so you can send your children to a private school if the Proposition doesn't pass. I'm too lazy to write my own version and I agree with what these women have said on the issue and they obviously write much better than I. So be grateful I'm lazy and do everything you can to fight to protect our precious children and their innocent minds.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Okay, first of all, that picture of Clara is priceless! Second, thanks for the articles. I found a lot of good information to share with people. I like that the one has primary documentation for the guy who was arrested in Mass.
i haven't read this, this and this yet, but I had to say how much i LOVE seeing clara's little piggie ponytails! she has some of the cutest little pigtails I have ever seen! she's such a little doll and so cute. hope you find your card reader so i can see more penrod pics!! :)
I agree it is scary what is going on. I just mentioned to one of my friends that I have a feeling I may be helping to homeschool my grandchildren someday. It will be a new age for "Grandma's" or should I really say... an "OLD Age"...are we going back in time or forward... Hard to tell when everything is spinning so fast.
Smiles,
Sean A'lee
Thanks for the info, i will be sharing.
I love the pic of Clara!
So, I think I may throw up after reading "this". We've been a little sick around our house lately so I was laying down to go to sleep at 8. Anyhow, I brought up to Kenny how important it is that we are doing all we can (scriptures, prayers, FHE, etc) when we started talking about Prop 102. I was trying to tell him what would happen if it passes. As you can see it is now 10 and I can't sleep. I am having nightmares of my kids learning about the Prince and Prince in kindergarten. Thats when I remembered you had blogged about it. Thanks so much for all the links!
All this is freaking me out. I'm terrible though because when something stresses me out, I tend to pretend it doesn't exist. I just want to live inside my own perfect little bubble where nothing bad ever happens and all is well. I guess that's not what I should do though huh?!
Love Clara's hot pink shirt and piggies.
Thanks for the links Anna. I wish I had taken time to research this better a month ago because I feel like I want to tell everyone I know about it. I've been lamenting how close the election is. I didn't sleep hardly at all Sunday night - after all full week of hearing about so many disturbing things going on in our country (Massachusetts isn't even the worst of it, but close). I usually take Deb's approach as well, and cocoon myself away from things I feel I can do nothing about. But this is different. These kids (the ones in Massachusetts as well as the ones here in Arizona) need people fighting for them. I don't know how much I can do, but I'm on their side.
P.S. Clara is A-DOR-ABLE!
Post a Comment